Leading Motorcycle Accident Attorneys In Atlanta
At Moraitakis & Kushel, LLP, we’ve investigated numerous crashes to find that most are caused by the negligence of other drivers, not the bikers. Since cyclists have no choice but to share Atlanta’s busy thoroughfares with cars and trucks, they can easily have a catastrophic wreck when a driver:
- Makes a left turn in front of a cyclist or otherwise fails to yield the right-of-way
- Runs a stop sign or red light
- Fails to obey speed limits
- Changes lanes suddenly or without using the turn signal
- Changes lanes without first checking blind spots
- Tailgates or rear-ends the motorcycle
- Pulls out in front of the bike
- Drives recklessly or competitively around the motorcycle
- Becomes distracted by something in the car and swerves
- Fail to secure cargo, which falls into the road
Get Compensation To Cover Your Losses And Expenses
When you consult Moraitakis & Kushel for legal representation, we will thoroughly investigate the scene ourselves, collecting crucial evidence that can benefit your case. We help injured bikers file claims for monetary damages to cover:
- Loss of property
- Medical bills
- Ambulance and ER expenses
- Reconstructive surgeries
- Physical therapy
- Medical equipment
- Lost wages
- Loss of quality of life
- Pain and suffering
We understand that any motorcycle crash causes physical trauma to the rider. We will do everything within our power to help you through the legal, financial, and medical hardships you experience in the aftermath of your accident. We’ve recovered substantial settlements and awards for numerous clients, and will fight diligently to get you everything you deserve in your claim.
Contact The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers At Moraitakis & Kushel, LLP
If you have lost a family member to a motorcycle accident, we can also represent you in a wrongful death claim.
If you have questions or simply wish to discuss the accident with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney, please call our Atlanta law office at 404-973-0341 or send us an e-mail to schedule your free consultation.
We work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorney’s fees unless we obtain a settlement or win a jury award on your behalf.